Wednesday, July 2, 2008

At the beginning...


It all started with a garden, the Garden of Eden, so they say, but how could this garden exist without a gardener?

I am trying to create my own Garden of Eden, but having lived in this house for 6 years, all I have succeeded in doing is run around clearing sections and then let them grow over again. Not productive I can tell you.

Now the garden was a 'little overgrown' when we moved in, but I think it was probably was in better shape than it is now, and I seem to spend AGES in the garden. It is time to get into action and sort this out.

I plan to do this by first starting a garden diary (as I forget what to do and when to do it) and also take photos along the way. Photos of flowers and then I will try and name them and also when the flower etc.

Why is this the right time to get the garden sorted, when I have had 6 unsuccessful years? I'm not sure why, but now is a gooder time as any, as they say.

When I work out how to upload photos, I will get a few pictures......

No comments: